Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've been busy........

Well, it seems somehow that another week has just sped past. I think they go quicker when you have a blog...either under pressure to come up with something interesting, or just blog before another month drifts past.

First things first, I did actually finish the Christmas cross stitch challenge for March- twice. I loved it so much, I did it in the required colour and branched out and did it in a lovely red as well. I just need to make the red version into a pillow.

Faith, Hope and Peace~ March challenge
The boys were at their Dad's over the weekend, so I had plenty of time to work on the April challenge. Mr SFP was off on a dream fishing trip, so it was just me and Harriet cross stitch (named for Mrs HMM's dog she wants). This has been a work of love and dedication, and Im soooo pleased it's finished and even framed. It was touch and go if I would get there or not, but well worth the effort in the end.

Almost finished.......

Harriet McDoodle Muffin April challenge



Today I had my weigh in at the Cohen clinic. I have lost another 4.5 kg over the last 3 weeks and am feeling really pleased with myself. Brings my total loss to 19.2 kg, or in easier to visualise terms, nearly 4 bags of 5kg potatoes. LOL.

I'll leave you with 2 cute pictures of "the boys" Zack and Spock- brothers, but totally different personalities- see you soon!!

Zack, one laid back Kitty, just out of bed.

Spock- very regal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment