Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My sister says I'm boring LOL

Felt Christmas Ornaments
Well my little sister Mrs HDM (see side bar) says I'm boring because I haven't blogged for such a long time. She has checked me out each day since my first post way back in September 2011 and found me sadly lacking. With her finally starting her own blog I have decided to be brave and rejoin the world of blog. Can't be outdone by your little sister!

This year she has started us on the exciting journey of stitching Christmas ornaments. She has been very organised and set out 12 for this year, one for each month. These are to be a secret to me and at the beginning of each month a new project will be revealed.

This has also had the added bonus of making me want to finish some of many of the unfinished projects I have had lying (hidden) around the house. I have been in craft denial for too long. I hope to blog about the Chritmas ornaments as I finish them and my UFOs at the same time.

Above is 4 of a set of 6 cute felt decorations that have been living here for about 2 years. I have now finished them and I will post an updated picture soon.

Jennifer Pudney Embroidery

 This is a jennifer Pudney embroidery which managed to hide out for probably 10 years. It feels so good to have it finished and framed.



I'll update you on the Christmas ornaments soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment