Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Advent Swap Day Four

It's definitely more fun getting out of bed in the morning knowing there will be a present to be opened. I'm still feeling like death warmed up with a nasty cold, but I managed to get a few hours of sleep last night.
It's funny Mrs HMM and I tend to frequent the same shops, but I hadn't seen these gorgeous wee ladies on my travels:
Cute little Russian doll tree decorations, aren't I lucky!!
Six cute little faces looking out from the tree at me- last year it was kittens LOL.
One of five of our kitten ornaments from last year- 2 are now living in Mrs HMMs tree......
Sweet felt decorations which were a WIP for a couple of years and now complete.  
I'm off to read my book in the bath and try and feel better. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
TTFN Mrs SFP XX

No comments:

Post a Comment