Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day Nine of the Christmas Advent Swap

Mittens for kittens, how adorable.
My day had an early start with grocery shopping, but there was still time to open my present. I usually go shopping on a Saturday so we can go to the 9.00 am service at Church. I was just too tired yesterday, so I had to go this morning. I was at the supermarket by 7.45 am, not too bad. Had a busy day in the garden, so sorry Mrs HMM I've "borrowed" your pictures for today. I will do better tomorrow.....

My present to her was an embroidered decoration for her tree featuring a penguin and the initial of her first name.........

E is for.........
Well, I've had a soak in the bath to ease some of those aching muscles and I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.   TTFN Mrs SFP XX

No comments:

Post a Comment